*This Social Media Release was created as a proof of concept only. It is not affiliated with lollapalooza in any way.*
June 20th, 2017
Press Release- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lollapalooza is set to return to Grant Park in Chicago, on August 3-6, 2017. The event will feature numerous artists, such as The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Muse, Lorde and Blink 182.
Lollapalooza is an annual, large music festival held in Chicago. This festival has different types of music ranging from popular alternative rock to electronic music bands. Thousands of people look forward to this event every year. The festival takes place over four days starting on August 3rd.
- General Admission Pass – $399
- 4-Day VIP Pass – $2,200 + fees
- 4-Day Platinum Pass – $4,200 + fees
- All ticket holders are allowed to re-enter the festival 3 times per day after initial entry.
- Ticket holders and their belongings will be searched upon entry and every re-entry to the park.
- The festival hours are 11AM – 10PM each day.
- Children are allowed into the festival for free with a ticket holding adult.
- Guests are allowed to bring backpacks, binoculars, water bottles and cameras.
- Guests are not allowed to bring chairs, coolers, glass containers or pets.
- “We’re super pumped to be here,” said Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers. “We’ve played at a few festivals around the country, but there’s nothing quite like the crowd here at Lollapalooza.”
- “This is my first time at Lollapalooza and I can’t wait,” said Chance the Rapper. “The experience is unreal!”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org